Very useful and cool for any postapocalypse fans. LOve the getting weird expansion.
FURIOUS ROADS - Minimal Post-Apocalypse
A downloadable RPG
Content Warning: Post-Apocalypse and related tropes, violence, mental illness, body mutilation
WHAT THE F_CK IS THIS PLACE?
At the end of the before time the earth was scorched in deadly fire. Salt flats, craggy canyons, sand molten to glass, and vast stretches of desert is all that’s around you. Like toys dropped from a giant child remnants from the past dot the landscape. A rusted tanker in the middle of nowhere, its hull is broken apart like a whale corpse burst open. Seats and debris from a giant plane are littered about for miles as if they were spat out. Craters where the bombs fell. Here and there old crumbling remains of structures, now repurposed as fortifications for the powerful. And very rarely, like blackened fingers clawing at the sky, the old towers billowing dark clouds that still produce the thing everyone wants, no, needs to survive. Gasoline. Most people have been driven insane by the parched and unforgiving landscape or the monstrous raiders by now. The gangs are the ones that have the wheels and the power. The strongest and most merciless lead. This is no time for weakness as the weak get eaten. Sometimes literally. There are only crazies left in one way or another. And this is a world you want to step into? Good luck!
Furious Roads is the minimald6 way into the Post-Apocalypse. Spend less time with rules and more time doing insane things. Enjoy fast and frenzied action based on minimald6 while you strive to survive in a desolate wasteland. The rules feature an easy mechanism to track the use and degradation of items to add to the survival aspect in this post-apocalyptic world.
Play as one of many different types of crazies in this hellish place, including:
- Black Thumb If a thing is broken they are going to fix it. Somehow.
- Brute Avatars of vicious savagery, unparalleled might, and dim wits.
- Haggler Everyone needs something, and they get it for you.
- Organic Mechanic, They either fix a person or break them more.
- Polecat Dancers, acrobats, and melee fighters without sense.
- Rev Head Wild drivers of the wastes, king behind a steering wheel.
- Tyrant Someone is always the boss. They are the bosses' boss.
- Waster Lone wanderers drifting around, ready for everything.
- and more!
> Also contains the Gettin' Weird Expansion! <
WHAT THE F_CK HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE? AND WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?
You thought the ones from Furious Roads where crazy? Check out these fellas!
Furious Roads: Getting’ Weird is a small expansion, adding the strange and weird into the mix. Or rather, more strange and weird than in Furious Roads!
Play as one of many new types of crazie, including:
- Bone Shaman Mystic powers and a bone fetish.
- Cyborg Dog Man’s best friend. Better, faster, stronger.
- Deep Sleeper Was tucked away save and sound when the bombs fell.
- Lost-in-time Oh no, they overdosed the potion!
- Mush-Roomed A walking, talking fungal colony.
- Wasteland Dragon Man-sized post-apocalyptic dragon. What?
- and more!
Includes an expanded Trait list for vehicles and introduces animal mounts.
The download contains all you need to begin play within minutes. There is a random generator for post-apocalyptic scenarios and locations to let you quickstart your imagination.
Enjoy the ride!
In order to download this RPG you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this RPG at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
If you aren't sure you can afford it right now, please feel free to download a community copy, no questions asked. Thank you for your interest.